You'll love this handy zip-up Tool Case to store and carry a variety of tools, from rotary cutters and scissors to markers, turning tools, small rulers, and more. A variety of easy-to-access pockets in vinyl, mesh, and quilted fabric can be customized to fit the tools you use and love.
Designed in collaboration with popular fabric designer, Tula Pink, the Tool Case will hold Tula's hardware collection or can be customized to fit rotary cutters, rulers, and tools from most manufacturers.
: 9"H x 12"W x 1"D when closed and opens to 12"H x 20"WSupply List:
Working sewing machine capable of sewing multiple layers of fabric with foam.Fabric as listed in pattern to make the Running with Scissors:
- Main fabric (body of case & outside pockets) - 3/4 yard
- Lining fabric -(lining of case & pockets) - 3/4 yard
- Coordinating fabric for straps, zipper pulls, handles & bindings - 3/4 yard
- ByAnnie's Soft & Stable - 36" x 58"
- Fusible Interfacing (SF101) - 7" x 12 1/2"
- Mesh fabric (inner pockets) - 4" x 131/2"
- Fold-over elastic to coordinate with mesh - 3/4 yard
- Vinyl ? 12? x 12?? ? 2 -
- 2 - Coordinating double-slide handbag zippers 30" or longer
- 1 - Coordinating handbag zipper 40" or longer (this will go around outside of case)
- 1" Polypro strapping - 3/4 yard
Thread to match fabrics & zippers
Ruler, Rotary cutter and cutting mat
Straight pins, Flat 1" or longer will be helpful to hold the Soft & Stable in place for stitching
90/14 Top Stitch Needle
Small clips such as Wonder Clips Optional but not required:
Other usual sewing supplies:
- Tube turning tool
- Bodkin or large safety pin
- Washable glue stick for holding pieces in place
- Double sided basting tape such as Wonder Tape
- Fabric marking pen, scissors or snips, bobbins, etc. Don't forget the extension table for your machine
|Skill Level: ||Intermediate|
|Skill Details: |