Come create these cute holiday baskets that can be used for sweet treats, gifts, plants, bread, cards, and even used for decoration in your home during the holidays. These will put a smile on any face. Learn techniques sewing with fusible foam and reverse applique. Just imagine a smile on a child's face with their gift in one of these!
*For each treat bag you will need -
- (1) 15x22 inch 1-sided fusible foam or (2) pieces 15x11
- 1/3 yard of fusible fleece for lining
- 1/4 yard of fusible fleece for detail pieces (this will be enough for all 3 baskets)
Follow the pattern for fabric requirement:
- Buttons for nose (I used cover button)
- White pom pom (Santa's hat)
- Googly Eyes or buttons for face
- 9 mini black buttons for (5/16) for snowmans mouth
- Wonder clips, needle, white thread
Don't forget to use your All Brands class discount for any supplies needed.
Contact Nan Rennie with any questions. 804-515-0133